Política de privacidad
Last Updated: [June 22, 2022]
Interpretation and Definitions
Capitalized words have defined meanings under the following conditions. The following definitions will have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in the singular or plural.
Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or portions of our Service.
Company (referred to as “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to David Expediciones Perú – Tour Operator, Urubamba -Chichubamba S/ N Cookies are small files that a website places on your computer, mobile device or any other device, and which contain the details of your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
Country refers to: Perú
Device means any device that can access the Service, such as a computer, cell phone, or digital tablet.
Personal data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes data on behalf of the Company. Refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by Company to facilitate the Service, provide the Service on behalf of Company, perform Service-related services, or assist Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
Third Party Social Networking Service means any website or social networking website through which a User can log in or create an account to use the Service.
Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or by the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
The website refers to David Expediciones Perú , accessible from www.davidexpeditionsperu.com
You refer to the person accessing or using the Service, or the company or other legal entity on behalf of which such person accesses or uses the Service, as applicable.
Collection and use of your personal dataTypes of data collectedPersonal dataWhile using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to: Email address First and last name Telephone number Address, state, province, zip code, city
Data Usage data is collected automatically when you use the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as your device’s Internet Protocol address (for example, IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access the Service through a mobile device, we may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device’s unique ID, your mobile device’s IP address, your mobile device’s operating system , the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data. We may also collect information that your browser sends each time you visit our Service or when you access the Service through a mobile device.
Information from Third Party Social Networking Services
The Company allows you to create an account and log in to use the Service through the following Third Party Social Networking Services:
If you choose to register or grant you allow us to access a Third Party Social Networking Service, We may collect personal data that is already associated with Your Third Party Social Networking Service account, such as Your name, Your email address, Your activities, or Your list of contacts associated with that account. You may also have the option to share additional information with the Company through your Third Party Social Networking Service account.
• Web beacons. Certain sections of our Service and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also known as clear gifs , pixel tags, and single pixel gifs ) that allow the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other statistics related to the website (for example, recording the popularity of a certain section and verifying the integrity of the system and the server).
To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data that you provide may give you access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to you as a registered user. For the execution of a contract: the development, fulfillment and performance of the purchase contract of the products, articles or services that you have acquired or of any other contract with Us through the Service. To contact you: to contact you by email, telephone calls, SMS or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as push notifications from a mobile application about updates or informational communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including security updates, when necessary or reasonable for its implementation.
To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events we offer that are similar to those you have already purchased or inquired about, unless you have opted out of receiving such information. To manage Your requests: To serve and manage Your requests to Us. For business transfers: We may use your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, sale, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, either as a going concern or as part of a bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data we hold about users of our Service is among the assets transferred. For Other Purposes: We may use your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, and to evaluate and improve our
products, services, marketing and your experience.
We may share Your personal information in the following situations:
• With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to contact You.
• For business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to another company.
• With business partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners to offer you certain products, services or promotions.
• With other users: When you share personal information or interact in public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside. If You interact with other users or register through a Third Party Social Networking Service, Your contacts on the Third Party Social Networking Service may see Your name, profile, images and description of Your activity. Similarly, other users will be able to view descriptions of Your activity, communicate with You, and view Your profile.
• With Your Consent: We may disclose your personal information for any other purpose with your consent.
Retention of your personal data
Transfer of your personal data
Disclosure of your personal data
• Comply with a legal obligation
• Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
• Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
• Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
• Protect against legal liability Security of your personal data
The security of your personal data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% sure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. Children’s Privacy Our Service is not directed to anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, We take steps to remove that information from Our servers.
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org .